Friday 3 May 2024

10 Positives about you?

 At our SW meeting last week we were asked to think of 10 positive and /or good things about ourselves.

Me,, ummmm ??

People compliment me on my complexion. 

I have good nails. umm

I smile a lot.

and???

Prompted then by our SW consultant. 

I keep on trying.

I'm a happy person.

I compliment other people.

I give good ideas and suggestions 

And then I umm-ed and Ahh-ed and Dh said that I was a good supervisor when he gardened! Ha ha

And also I don't snore.(yes he can)

So now you know I'm not exactly scintillating! ( But I do have good skin and nails!)

What about you?

Chrisxx

8 comments:

Jules said...

Why is it always so hard to think of positives about ourselves, when it is almost second nature to put ourselves down.
I would say that I'm generally a happy person, always willing to help others. That's what my colleagues say, anyway :)

Sooze said...

That's hard, I don't tend to think about positives in myself, more the negatives!

jabblog said...

I prefer to let people make their own assessments of me. I really hate being put on the spot, but there is one thing I can say and that is that I am a good listener.

Live and Learn said...

What is a SW meeting? I would say that I can find the best in people or a situation.

Lynn and Precious said...

I guess it is a positive thing to do now and then. Think on what our personal best are. Not many compliments in the world today and I tend to forget I am a good person with some great qualities.

Marie Smith said...

I am a joyful person is always where I start.

Lowcarb team member said...

I always do my best to keep positive and to keep smiling :)

All the best Jan

Bless said...

That question made me stop and think! I'm generally good at counting my blessings, but, I don't often list positive things about myself!