Saturday 17 August 2024

Scrumptious!

 

When we don't know what to have for dinner this recipe comes to mind.

Originally a Jamie Oliver, but we've tweaked it over the years to suit us.

Serves 2

Ingredients

4 Boneless chicken thighs with skin

200 g new baby potatoes halved

100 g onion roughly chopped

100 g carrot cut into chunks

100 g cherry tomatoes

40 g baby mushrooms

Hand full thyme

Red wine pot

Seasoning.

Method

Par boil potatoes and carrots

Place in oven proof tray with rest of veg

Season with salt and black pepper

Spray with olive oil spray

And pour over red wine pot

Mix  around

Place thighs on top and spray again,

Scatter on thyme

Cook in hot oven for about 40 mins until all looks crisp and golden.

Enjoy!

Chrisxx

8 comments:

Granny Sue said...

That does sound good!

Mari said...

Yum! But I'm wondering what is red wine pot?

KirstenM said...

Looks delicious!

Fat Dormouse said...

I love me a good tray bake! I'd probably not even parboil the potatoes & carrots, but just roast them from raw, putting the chicken in a bit later. Not thought of using those stockpotty things...not seen red wine ones in France but I'll keep an eye out for them.

Live and Learn said...

That sounds like something I would really like.

Marie Smith said...

It looks so good!

Liz Hinds said...

I shall have to try that! Easy and tasty sounding, Ideal.

Lynn and Precious said...

Simple but delicious I bet. I'll try your recipe here.