Thursday 29 August 2024

Bryngarw

A day out... to suit a child!


We've been to Bryngarw  country park.. it rained!
But the little one, Dh's grandson loved it and paddled in all the puddles and stamped through all the muddy pools!
He loved the nature trail, the wetlands, and the play area.
The adults loved it too, I didn't venture on the rocky paths, but I loved the lunch which had ice cream as a pud!






When I researched it, the sun was shining.. but we still had a good day.
Its a great place to visit!
Dh and I slept all evening.

Chrisxx

4 comments:

diane b said...

Looks a lovely place for a walk. How good is it to see a child jumping in puddles?

Lynn and Precious said...

A lovely park as that shows, is peaceful and restful. I imagine the fun of watching a little one.

Live and Learn said...

Glad everyone had a great day. It looks like a great place to do that.

Mari said...

Oooh ! It looks like a pretty place. The puddle jumping made me smile.