Saturday 16 December 2023

We're all lit up!

One of the things my Dh is good at is  getting all the Christmas lights up.
We are all lit up inside too.
I did say to him when he said he was going to put up the outside lights, BE CAREFUL!
There's no ambulances for hours, some Drs are on strike and hospitals are full, so no beds!
We can't be ill here, no Drs here at weekends and its hard enough to get one at any time!
But all went well and we're very Christmassy here, looks like the most lit up in our little cul se sac! If you click on the pic it enlarges. 
We also dressed our tree, and just a little sad moment when we put the little bells on the bottom branches, remembering that's what we did to warn us if Nell went to drink the water the tree stood in!

Hope you're all lit up too,
Chrisxx



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our outside is bare, but it does not bother me, hubby offered but I said them same as you, I don't want you having any accidents. Marlene, Poppypatchwork

Billie Jo said...

It is lovely! So joyful for this beautiful season!

Chris said...

Yes, the lights are up inside and out here too. I haven't decorated the tree as the grands will do it for me when they come over on Xmas day.

Bless said...

It looks lovely!

Joy said...

It looks absolutely beautiful.
xx

Cherie said...

It looks so pretty and festive.