Sunday 17 December 2023

Have you made your list?

 Are these really getting smaller?


It seems people who buy these every year say they are, and we did see a TV programme featuring tins of chocolates, that showed they are smaller. I can remember when pound jars of jam became 14 oz, so it has always been happening!

I am not a great chocolate eater. although when offered one I'll happily take one and eat it, but I can leave them. People on any kind of diet complain that chocolate is their downfall and that its very difficult to leave. Is it a drug, some people think it is??

I love crunchy vanilla fudge, Waitrose, Tesco and the Coop all sell it, all the same weight, but the Coop price is the cheapest! I've asked Santa for some, and other toys I would like.  I don't believe in 'thought transfer' and ask Dh outright.  I even tell him where to buy them! I actually give him a list of three things and ask for one item off the list! 

Have you made your list?

Chrisxx

6 comments:

Kirstenm said...

We've made 'wishlists' for birthdays and Christmas for years!

Nelliegrace said...

I read recently that if the number of Cadbury’s roses continued to reduce at the same sate, by 2026 the plastic pack would be empty.

We have stocked up on dates, figs, various packs of nuts, and several bars of Asda and Sainsbury’s best dark chocolate which have no soya lecithin, just cocoa, some sugar, and perhaps some vanilla.

Joy said...

Not really - I guess this whole Christmas is a wishlist really, of the bucket variety.
xx

Marie Smith said...

No list here but chocolate is a sure winner!

Granny Marigold said...

No list here either but no doubt there will be chocolate and hopefully Marzipan. I do like that 💗
Granny Marigold

Polly said...

I don't do lists anymore. I LOVE Cadbury's Roses, and all chocolate, I'm a chocoholic!