Friday 15 December 2023

Breakfast????

 Chili chicken, prawn cocktail, crustless quiche, cheese and olive on a cocktail stick, weetabix and fruit cake, veg soup,  cheese and tomatoes on a wrap, grapes, strawberries, baby tomato, savory potato wedge, and a marmalade sandwich!!

Mad breakfast? Yes it was a taster session at slimming world this morning; the marmalade sandwich was my usual SW breakfast, which I take each week to the meeting. Picture is the  cheese and tomato on a wrap. 

I didn't eat a lot, just a taster of some of them, but not the chili chicken my tum has recently said... do not give me chili again!

It's a lovely morning, dry and  bright and I had a good loss, so winner all round.

Although we live in a sea side town,  on our drive home this is what we see. There are often sheep grazing there. This a FB photo of the field called the donkey field, they are the beach donkeys and the field in early summer months is a mass of yellow buttercups.

And on the hills we can see the wind turbines... lovely to see the blue skies.

Have you ever experienced a SW taster session?

Chrisxx

6 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Haven't had a prawn cocktail for years - used to love that starter back in the day

Latane Barton said...

That was quite an interesting breakfast. I'd take the marmalade sandwich.. I love orange marmalade and have even made it myself.

Marie Smith said...

I’d take the cheese and tomato wrap. Such interesting breakfast choices!

Chris said...

It all sounds good to me. I used to eat Weetabix all the time but haven't had it in years. My usual breakfast is half a banana with peanut butter and some plain yogurt sweetened with home made strawberry jam.

Joy said...

I read that list and thought 'what???' until I saw it was the Christmas taster. What a lovely selection of festive food.
xx

Liz Hinds said...

Yes, I've done a taster session in the past. I think I will go back to SW after Christmas. My resolve to not eat much in the run-up doesn't seem to have worked! Not will power!