Sunday 10 April 2022

He's got courage!

 Say what you will about our PM Boris,  but he's there in a war zone in a suit, a very white shirt and tie!

All around him are in army greens, and he is there as though he's walking along a street in UK. So whatever you think of him, he's willing to go and speak to the Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy,  right in the middle of the war zone.
I admire him for this and am pleased that he has, no other head of state has left their cosy home to do anything similar.
What do you think of him doing this?

Chrisxx

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Ursula von der Leyen was there last week and Biden was on the Polish border the week before. I can’t help but think he’s using this as a photo op and to try and bolster his ratings before the local elections. He’s not brave he’s a fool.

My Creative Life said...

He's had a tough time whilst in power, first he got us out of the EU, then Covid hit the country and now dealing with a war. It's crazy all that's happened in such a short few years.

Chris said...

Thank you for your in input Fiona, where did you come from? No blog and I don't remember anything from you before.

Fiona said...

Hi Chris, I’m a lurker, I don’t have a blog but read many.

Chris said...

Hi Fiona, that's fine, but no need to read mine; a lurker, creepy!

Eileen H said...

Sorry but I do agree with Fiona about Boris bolstering his ratings, it's a good photo opportunity for him. He didn't need to go to Ukraine's war zone, he and President Zelenskyy speak regularly via Zoom.

Fiona said...

Perhaps lurker isn’t the right word, I read quite a few blogs but rarely comment so am not creepy at all, I think quite a lot of people read blogs but don’t comment.