Wednesday 24 April 2024

A Beautiful Grand daughter.


 My beautiful grand daughter spent last month in India working for her firm. I look at her and can't believe she is 30 this year, a qualified Chartered Accountant and a very confident young lady. 

I remember her being born, my daughter had asked me to go to her when she was in labour, as her husband was making too much fuss! I drove the 65 miles as fast as was allowed.. and stayed with my daughter rubbing her back, till late at night, when a midwife suggested I should leave as it was 10:00pm and all the husbands had left at 8:30pm!

My daughter was very tired and had agreed to have an epidural, so knowing she would be ok I left.. drove home and my grand daughter was born 6:20am.. I drove back right away and was delighted to see my grand daughter, a bit red in the face as they are, but beautiful.. and name?? Saskia Christine Amelia!

She is such a beautiful  young woman, and a very lovely.

Chrisxx

7 comments:

jabblog said...

They grow up almost without you realising.

Mari said...

Yes she is beautiful and I really like her name!

Lynn and Precious said...

She looks lovely standing in the midst of friends. You must be proud
of her, so accomplished so young.

Marie Smith said...

Those of us fortunate enough to have children, then grandchildren are well and truly blessed. What a lovely tribute to your young woman!

Billie Jo said...

A lovely story memory of the birth of your beautiful granddaughter. Time passes quickly, I know.

Polly said...

What a lovely name. They grow up too quickly.

Bless said...

She sounds like a lovely young woman and just a bit younger than my daughter!