Friday 10 October 2008


These are my christmas goodies! I bought the fabric on line and have used some already for a flat fold . I will be using some on my ornie and a biscornu so exciting for me!
I am so pleased with my christmas biscornu which is for Sue in our TOF exchange I think I will make myself one! Its so red and green and pretty. When it's received I shall post a picture.
Sunny here but cold at the moment!
Best get myself off this butt magnet and do something!
I think we are off to see Mama Mia tonight which will be good for us as we need to get out more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely christmas fabric Chris, I love Christmas crafts....Heather xxx

Unknown said...

Finally managed to find your site. Enjoyed reading about you and your family. Your Christmas crafts are lovely. Pauline xx

Sue said...

loved to read your blog Chris, your stitching is beautiful. Might have to get my blog up and running again......Sue xx