Tuesday 24 September 2024

Autumn Garden

 We had our young gardener on Thursday afternoon and she weeded our 'L' shaped flower bed which gave us the push to get the others straight for the winter and the weather was perfect for us, not too hot. We cut down the Buddleia which was huge.. so we're happy with the garden, although I need to sort out the dahlias for their winter sleep! I'm very pleased with my Autumn flowers, Michaelmas Daises, Chrysanthemums, and Rudbeckia.. 


I want to buy a whole lot of more daffs for our back garden.. so another trip out for garden stuff which we love!

So pleased with my plants I bought the other week, all reduced and now in my garden.

So we're looking very Autumn, which is good although the thought of winter on the way is depressing, I need to buy some new jigsaws to keep happily busy!

At the moment rain has stopped play in the garden!

How is yours?

Chrisxx

No comments: