It's back to normal here, after the summer and our 'holiday at home,' last week, and so it was SW first thing. I struggled to get out of bed and shower, as we leave the house around about 9 o'clock.
If we leave it later, we can't get a parking space near the hall and joke, we have to park in Cowbridge!
I struggled to walk to the hall, having walked yesterday after several days inside. My leg muscles were aching! So I'd better get back to normal and walk every day.
We both had a gain, so a back to normal lunch was soup!
And after lunch, the tidy bed looked so comfortable, I went for a lie down to read and after a few pages I went out like a light!
Gosh I was tired, apart from Sunday right, when we were both shattered, I've not slept well all week. I guess my tiredness had built up over the week.
So I best get back to normal bed time of 10 o'clock!
Summer is over for me, what about you?
Chrisxx

No comments:
Post a Comment