Tuesday 10 May 2022

Doldrums

 


I should be swinging from the roof tops, the kitchen looks amazing although we still have the decorator to come tomorrow. 
I had a very productive day yesterday and cleaned the bathroom, our bedroom and sorted out loads to go back in the kitchen, but today I'm a bit flat. I had a bad night and I'm still going to the loo umpteen times in the night and day time. 
I have just sat out in the garden which is looking lovely and it has calmed my mind. I have loads of plants to go in, which have grown huge in the little plastic green house, so we've planned a planting time this afternoon.
Just got to pull on my 'big girl pants' and get on.
The strain of 3 weeks without a kitchen has got to me, even Dh has been fed up too, very unusual for him.

But we're up and running this afternoon!

Chrisxx

4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I know your pain, 12 years ago when we moved here, we had everything done at once, in just a couple of months, it became a living hell. I promise you it's worth the pain, just to have a home how you love it, not much longer and your peace will return.

Eileen H said...

You've had a lot to cope with so no wonder you're feeling a bit down. Once the kitchen and garden are sorted your home will be amazing.

Bless said...

I like that illustration at the top of your post - too often, I feel like the boy does!
I'm sure once the kitchen is in place and you have the garden all nicely planted, you will feel cheery, again. :)

meandmysmallcorner said...


Sorry you're feeling a bit deflated right now. Hope there is something to make you smile today.
Love and hugs x