Wednesday 17 September 2008

Driving at last!



Monday 15th.... this is week 9 after my op, I am fed up of being in and listen to the whines of those who can go out but chose to stay in, so after lunch I decided I'd go out in my car! I thought about it all morning and so as soon as Mike went after lunch I said bye to Kathryn who panicked! Asked if I was alright and did I want company????


It was wonderful I got in my Cleo and she started right away even though she has been standing outside the house for 5 weeks,,, We used her the first few weeks with Mike driving me.... the sun was shining, I had the window open, no AC for me...... I like the wind in my hair... then I went to 'The Range,' bought some white cards so christmas is sorted and had a coffee and a piece of carrot cake!
Then on to Tescos and bought myself some bed socks, 2 books, a Jodi Picoult that I haven't read and 'The boy in Striped Pyjamas' and some pencils for writing as I love propelling ones... so I really enjoyed myself!
Sad or what but it was a lovely free feeling, just like when I first moved here, when the girls really got to me I used to hop in my car and buzz off!

No comments: