Thursday 2 July 2020

Argggg!!I

I've only crocheted 7 of the first row of granny squares. I had a few hiccups, because when I speed up my crocheting gets looser. This pic doesn't show its true colours. I love the join as you go with a slip stitch into the other square, but I haven't been doing the half treble properly, so I'm undoing what I've done.. won't be too hard because it's only the last round of each square.. silly me I thought I knew how to do it!
So off I start again.. watch this a space I am determined to have it done this evening.
Chrisxx

4 comments:

meandmysmallcorner said...


Wishing you lots of luck with this lovely project Chris. It's a pain when you have started something new and find you have made a mistake and then have to take a few steps back. I look forward to seeing this project grow. Have a good week. Bev x

Joanne Noragon said...

Never fear, you will have it done. Lovely.

Joy said...

At least you didn't go too far before realising and sorting it out.
xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

How frustrating but at least you discovered the error early in the project.