Saturday 18 July 2020

Mostly grannies

I am delighting in crocheting this blanket. The rows of granny squares are helping it grow. I have conquered the JAYG (Join as you go) and so I'm nearly ready to join the next row of mini grannies on to the main body. 
I get so excited as I start the next section each time. I love the colours and altho' I thought I'd checked all that were required, I was horrified to see I hadn't ordered Sherbet.. but all was well as I had nearly a whole ball from a previous blanket.
Isn't it lovely when you're enjoying your work.
  
Chrisxx

5 comments:

Rachel Flowers said...

That's so lovely. I am always always green with envy at those who can crochet! I do keep having a go but I find it awkward!

Joanne Noragon said...

It's a beautiful little banket.

Joy said...

It's beautiful. xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I find granny squares satisfying to crochet and I'm a big fan of the continuous JAG as there is less weaving in of ends. The colour combination is great.

meandmysmallcorner said...

Your blanket is growing beautifully Chris. The granny squares between the rows look lovely and are a great design feature. Love the colours too x