Thursday 27 June 2019

A Post Script

Thank you for the lovely comments and emails re:- my sweet pea coloured yarn lopsided throw on my previous post. 
That little sweetie of a girl isn't my grand daughter but is the GD of my son's girlfriend. 
They just popped in to see me which was a lovely surprise. I hope she comes again. 
And really I can't take full credit for the colour choice as it was Lucy with Attic24 blog who chose those colours.
And my crocheting is even because I have a lovely husband who cooks and irons and lets me sit and crochet all day if I want to!
XX
A past crocheted blanket.


4 comments:

Vickie said...

Well the young girl is darling and I am sure she will love your blanket Chris. That is an amazing crocheted blanket on your bed!!

Joanne Noragon said...

Chris, I hope you know how important that gift is to that little girl.

mamasmercantile said...

A lovely surprise for you. Love the blanket you posted today.

Shebafudge said...

That blanket is gorgeous! I love the colours xx