Sunday 7 April 2019

Happily using up my sweet pea yarn

I 've made a cushion with some of my left over sweet pea coloured yarn using Attic 24 Lucy's cup cake pattern. I 've crocheted db stitch rather than tr because I wanted a smaller stitch effect.
I 'm now doing one in the woodland ripple stitch.
It is so relaxing, the hook weaving in and out and the pattern emerging. 
Another very rainy day, just the sort of day to be in the warm crocheting, a very happy time.
Anyone got other ideas for left over yarn?

XX

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Its beautiful, such a good idea to change the stitch to give it more definition. Last year I made several shawls and used oddments for the different colourways on the border.

Julie said...

Peaceful, relaxing, crochet, and such a pretty finish.
xx

Sue said...

Such beautiful vibrant colors, I haven't crocheted in years, I would so love to get back. Enjoy.
Blessings,
sue

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a good way to use your leftover yarn.