Monday 31 December 2018

So that was a small crafty 2018

 Socks for #2 GS.. A ripple throw to use some of my stash.
 Two pram blankets donated to my local charity shop, another effort to use up some of my stash.

 I really enjoyed knitting these so will make some more.
 A scarf/ shawl for myself I love this pattern.

 Fingerless gloves knitted from left over sock wool.
 I made 6 of these for our patio chairs, I 'd had the fabric for yonks!


9 Little Ferrero Rocher Christmas tree fairies for friends.
 And last but not least an elf for a little girl, who it seems loves him and takes him to bed!
And that was all the craft things I did in 2018, I will make a better effort in 2019; but I did read 100 books!!
A Happy and Healthy New Year to all and hope you will all achieve your dreams what ever they may be.

XX

4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Happy new year to you, Chris.

Julie said...

You achieved lots of crafting Chris, well done. So many lovely things.
100 books ... WOW ... and I thought I was doing well reading 50!
Wishing you lots of peaceful and relaxed moments in 2019 as well as many happy and fun times.
xx

Vickie said...

I enjoyed having a look back at all your makes for this year Chris. Happy New Year my friend!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Happy New Year to you Chris. You made a lot of things in 2018.