Saturday 8 December 2018

From bits to .....a Christmas tree ornament.

Do you remember this?  Well it all turned out to these.
Each skirt holds a Ferrero Rocher They were quite fiddly to knit but very enjoyable. No good asking me for the pattern because apart from the head which was a Christmas pudding pattern found on line, I did the rest by 'guess'!! 
I saw something like this a while ago and looked online but couldn't find any.
If you could look closely you'd see the little over dresses are all slightly different, where I forgot what I had done on a previous one. 

This one is hanging on a garden tree because we haven't put up our own Christmas tree yet.
Hope Mr Postie doesn't squash them too much!

Have you made any Christmas pressies?
XX

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Chris! These are adorable!!

mamasmercantile said...

They are adorable, yes I have made a fair bit this year little toppers made with love.

Julie said...

Sheer perfection, youdud a super job making them.. I love mine, thank you so very much xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are so cute, Chris.