Sunday 5 August 2018

Omgosh I didn't expect that!

I wrote and said how disappointed I was in the Worn and Washed fabric and she has offered me my money back. I wasn't expected a refund, so I am delighted. I have very carefully undone what I had sewn and steam pressed the fabric and it looks as good as new. Although she has offered me another pack, I have decided to just use jelly rolls, so off to search for a bluey one..
What a relief, I have all summer to make it and I shall use the same design I had seen on pinterest.

XX

4 comments:

Joy said...

That was very decent of the seller. Good for them.
xx

Sue said...

I am so happy for you, it is nice to know there are people who still have integrity. Good luck with your search.
Sue

mamasmercantile said...

I am thrilled for you, always worth contacting the seller it seems.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That is the type of person you would buy from again. It's good to read that you got a refund.