Friday 10 August 2018

Loving my knitting

I am loving knitting this shawl/scarf. The wool is soft and the garter stitch is easy to do while watching TV … and it is making up quickly. I have to keep track of the pattern as the rows and wool colour change takes a bit of getting use to. I can't wait to get to the Ruby colour section.. isn't it nice to enjoy what you're doing? I knitted while it was hot as it was too hot to be outside and today we're inside because it has rained and rained.. now the dry as dust garden with browning dry plants is wet and soggy looking. But we really needed it so not really complaining, what ever I am happily inside knitting! 
Do you enjoy knitting or crochet best or some other craft?
XX

3 comments:

Cherie said...

That is really pretty. I love knitting shawls (and socks)... I may have to make a matching set

rosey175 said...

I think it depends on what the item will be! I love to crochet household items but I also love to knit wearables! I think cross stitch will always be my Number 1 though. :)

Julie said...

Nice looking shawl.
I've been knitting more these past few months, but I still like to stitch.