Thursday 11 February 2021

Finished at last

 


 I started this a while ago and have thoroughly enjoyed doing it, but   because the stitch is one where  you go into the row below, so sort  of two rows equalled one,  it has taken me a while.  Its called 'snuggle' stitch and is really thick and heavy. It's a Marion Mitchel's design called Copenhagen,  https://woolthreadpaint.com I used yarn from my stash plus a couple of Style Craft variegated colours, a blue and lime green to match Marion's.

I did sew in the ends and did a boarder of  5 rows of linen stitch matching the colours..

Now? Probably, another crochet throw because it keeps me occupied and stops me snacking!

Chrisxx



3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

And it is beautiful!

Joy said...

It is a lovely blanket, very colourful. That does sound like a slow stitch though.
xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Well done on your finish.