Wednesday 24 March 2021

A new very colourful project.

 I haven't given up on this blog, just been quietly and very slowly doing my new project, which is this very colourful blanket.

It's suppose to be  stash buster but I had to buy 6 new colours to make it!




I'm loving doing it and am following the colour palette of Marion of https://woolthreadpaint.com/The completed blanket is on her blog

I am writing about our moving house on my other blog,

www.perhapslivingthegoodlife.blogspot.com

Chrisxx

3 comments:

Granny_J said...

Just found your craft blog from your other blog. I had to chuckle when you were stash busting and had to buy more yarn to add more colors. I have that same problem at times. I love the colors of your new blanket. I have a basket full of small balls of yarn. I will try using them up using that pattern.

meandmysmallcorner said...

I've done that too. Tried doing a stash bust and had to get more to finish. What are we all like !! Your new blanket is looking beautiful and colouful, just enjoy making it Chris x

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh my, I love your colourful squares. They will be a lovely in your new blanket!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Wishing you a pleasant day.