Thursday 5 November 2020

Copenhagen.

 I had started another design by Marion Mitchel but I wasn't happy.. I think it was,  I liked the design,  because I loved the batik yarn colours, which I decided not to buy because I have bags and bags of yarn!

But today I came across this blanket called Copenhagen and you can see why.. it's the colours of the houses and I love it.. and have lots of these colours.

So this evening I'm starting this..wa--hoo I have  a new project.

A lovely thing to be doing in this 4 week lock down.

Have you anything planned for these next 4 weeks at home?

Chrisxx

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Scotland isn't locked down yet, but I am sure we will follow soon. Love your chosen project.

Angela said...

That is a truly beautiful blanket. I've always dreamed of visiting Copenhagen. I really enjoy your blog.

Joanne Noragon said...

That blanket is stunning.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That's a beautiful blanket. I look forward to seeing your amended colour version.

meandmysmallcorner said...


Your new project looks lovely.I hope you enjoy making it and look forward to seeing its progress.

John Going Gently said...

Merry Christmas , be covid safe, be happy x