Thursday 29 October 2020

May Blossom Blanket... Ta... da!!!



Well I have finished my May Blossom blanket and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed in it because,  for some unknown reason I did double trebles instead of trebles!! So it's very long and loose! It's ok and I should be happy as there is a lot of work in it.



Not very good photos but it does show the rows of 'grannie' squares and lines of crochet and the colours are gorgeous.




These 'buttons' caused me grief and I did them twice, they look 
ok-ish and as it's for us, it's fine.


We would  use it folded on our feet so its big for that and I do have very cold feet!
Anyway I have thoroughly enjoyed crocheting it and I do like it, I love the colours. 

Chrisxx

 

7 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

This blanket is beautiful. I love everything about it.

Joy said...

It is really beautiful.
xx

Peggy said...

Very pretty - All that work is worth a TA DA!!!! for sure.

meandmysmallcorner said...

Your May blossom blanket is lovely Chris. The mixture of stitches makes it unique to you and all the hard work you put in to it makes it very special.

Winifred said...

It's beautiful, love the design and the colours Chris. Well done.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It looks great!

Unknown said...

A beautiful warm blanket, what patience!