Wednesday 18 September 2019

What next?

I have finished the crocheting of my blanket, just sewing in the last few ends, then there's the border to do.. but then what's next?
I love the idea of a hexagon quilt, I have the cut hexagons and plenty of fabric.
I have the wool to knit this for my SD's son.


I love this quilt design and I have the same fabric bought ages ago.
I have this quilt pack with some of the blocks completed
But I like this too, crocheted squares into another blanket.

A Christmas cross stitch for a friend would be nice to do too
and this would be quite quick to do. 
So many things I could do, and I do feel blessed that I am able to do so many crafts..but so many decisions! 
What would you choose?
XX






4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...


They all are beautiful, and so you must chose yourself. Not much time until Christmas!

mamasmercantile said...

Decisions, decisions. I would choose two a sewing project for during the day and a crochet project for the evening. I lived the crochet square blanket such an unusual design.

Winifred said...

I know exactly what you mean. Love those hexagons.

I have so many ideas for quilting things to make that I dither about choosing designs & looking for fabrics that I get very little done.

I think I should just buy the kit from Sewing Quarter it's just they are so expensive but if I priced my time wasted faffing about it would probably be cheaper to do that.

Much easier if I just get my lace shawl knitting out!

Cherie said...

I would want to make them all too. I have been looking at quilted bags on you tube. There are some stunning ones and all hand stitched.