Monday 22 July 2019

I gave in and ....


....and popped to my LYS and bought 16 balls of yarn to make....?



...yes another blanket. I don't need it but I miss crocheting.. it keeps me from eating snacky stuff!
Not good pics,  but I just wanted to 'show and tell.' They didn't cost a lot more than Wool Warehouse, and she knocked off the odd amount over the £30 so a bargain really, wasn't it?
Next photos will be the start of my blanket.  I'm happily crocheting each evening, in fact very happy.
What's your favourite craft?
XX


3 comments:

Julie said...

A nice mix of colours you chose for this new blanket.
I've got 2 school cardigans to knit before the start of the new term, grandaughter will only wear hand knits to school.

mamasmercantile said...

Love the wonderful mix of colours and a great way to stop eating the snacks.

Hazel said...

Lovely colours. I am crochet the DUNE blanket for my daughter. I did the cup cake for my granddaughter, my grandson - Cosy one, the Moorland For my son and the Sweet Pea for me look forward to the next one. Plus I have done others with the leftover wool.
I am like you I love my crochet

Happy Days,
Hazel c uk