Monday 15 July 2019

All in pink

Although I 've finished this,  I feel it's not as good as previous 'mouses' I've knitted, but I 've had enough of teeny tiny bits of knitting,  so my  next project will be bigger.
I 'm popping out to my LYS because altho' I have some yarn, well just a bit, not bags and bags but maybe one or two, they are not the colours I want! And as we all know if you don't like the colours you won't finish it..so I shall be happily making something sooooon,
Don't you love starting new projects? (WIPs what are they???)
XX

I'm happy!!

4 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute love it.

mamasmercantile said...

Love her little dress, a real delight.

Vickie said...

Well that is darling!

Julie said...

She's a sweet pink mouse.
I wonder what your 'bigger' project might be?
love and blessings x