Monday 30 July 2018

A girly colour this time..

I have loved knitting these little baby carry seat blankets and the ripple pattern was really easy.

I am torn as to whether knit another because I have used up my nicest left over yarns, hence the two pinks on the top edging of this one.
I have a lot of orange yarn???? But today we have been to Next and bought some baby clothes for DH's GS and there were a lot of orange items there! (but I don't think babies in orange is for me) 
What do you think?
XX





5 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am not a fan of orange, but I did crochet a baby blanket in orange for a friend who requested that colour. Maybe use it for a striped blanket.

Sue said...

Lovely blanket Chris and such pretty colours x

Vickie said...

Oh Chris, you know I love this one!! :) Just gorgeous! I don't know about the orange? I have not seen it about.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Such a cute car seat blanket! I say go for the orange. If you don't end up liking it, you can always donate it. I'm sure it will be much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

WOW! It looks amazing! I am planning to learn and do many things using the yarn. By seeing them i get inspired!
Orange color also will look good:)