Saturday 30 December 2017


A bit of a sad craft year for me.

A couple of pairs of socks, one pr in black which was difficult to see in artificial light. I kept going wrong and then blow me, my #1 son and Gf split and it was she who asked for black socks!! And a blue pair for my youngest GS, who took off a pair I had knitted for him and put on the new ones right away!


 These look blue here but they were black!
 


And I managed to machine the rest of my tulip quilt.
The hardest bits were the tulips, which I had done 2 plus
years ago.. #2 son and Dil has asked for it. If you want to
hear about my life in the last year you will find it here.

To all my blogging friends...


7 comments:

Yarrow said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Chris, here's to a pain free New Year with lots of quilting and knitting.xxx

Vickie said...

It is an accomplishment what you did manage this year with your arm Chris. I hope and pray you and I have a much, much improved New Year!

Joanne Noragon said...

I believe your youngest grandson and I have matching socks. Happy new year to you.

Maggie said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Chris.
I hope that 2018 is kinder to you and you are able to get back to lots of crafting.
xx

Julie said...

Blessings to you both for the coming year Chris, I hope you go form strength the strength and are soon feeling good as new.
Julie x

Cath said...

Happy New Year Chris . Hope it brings you much better things and that you finally have no pain and full use of your arm .
Take care .xxx

Winifred said...

That tulip quilt is gorgeous. What beautiful colours.

Hope you have a wonderful healthy & happy year in 2018.