Tuesday 9 February 2016

Friends are so lovely

When some one sends you these you have to get stitching.
  I love love them.. I have a large sunflower picture, from my #1 DS in my kitchen and a sunflower teapot and plate from my DD.
And this would look lovely in my conservatory on the wall opposite to where I sit so I can be reminded daily of how blessed I am.
Thank you Sue of As if by Magic..
When I sent my Christmas cards this last Christmas, I popped in a typed note to say sorry no letter this year, because I had broken my arm and I have had wonderful note lets back wishing me well. It is so good to have friends.
And a big thank you to all my blogger friends too, it is wonderful to know people are thinking of me.
Very, very happy days!
xx

13 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

How lovely to receive a note like that! A lovely note for a lovely lady! xx

Mii Stitch said...

Oh yes, these are so pretty!! Enjoy :)

Vickie said...

Oh Chris, I hope you have begun pulling floss and fabric already. So very nice.

Sue said...

Hope you enjoy stitching them as much as I did Chris xx

Leslie: said...

Beautiful stitching, Chris! I know MY younger daughter would love the sunflower picture, especially, because it's her favourite flower. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Clare said...

Love `Count your blessings` looks lovely framed so must get my pattern out to stitch.Happy Stitching.

cucki said...

Aww so pretty x

Maggie said...

Lovely projects, and how kind.x

gominam said...

They are so pretty, I've been meaning to get count your blessings too:) Nice to see it here.

Chars said...

I love the sunflower inn picture. So simplistic and elegant.

Julie said...

Two wonderful charts for you to play with this year.
Blessings to you Chris x

Penny said...

Lovely patterns! I can't resist sunflowers. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are lovely designs and just the thing to get you going again!
Sorry to hear that your arm isn't healing as quickly as it should.
A friend of mine posted on FB about a Christian challenge she is doing which I think you might like, it's only just started!
http://www.40acts.org.uk/