Tuesday 25 August 2009

Our Nell

Nell has been to the dog beauty parlor this morning and came back exhausted!
She was there three hours, so if that had been me I too would have been worn out too.
Most of her white hair has been cut off boo hoo but she was getting very shaggy looking and really needed a good cut.. she smells like a tarts boudoire (what ever they smell like!! )but they use a very sweet smelling shampoo so its a bit sickly.
However my ever busy DH is making green bean chutney so my mouth is watering!



She has calmed down a lot although she is still very skittish near traffic and sudden noises on the TV causes her to bark and bark! The other annoying thing is she greets everyone we meet out as though they are long lost friends which is a pesk as some could be enemies!!

7 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

She looks so cute - I'm sure she will calm down eventually,well that's what we keep telling ourselves about Ruby LOL.

Have you watched the Dog Whisperer on Sky Three? He has some good ideas - we've tried a few.

Michelle said...

Awww she is so cute!
Love Michelle x

Chris said...

Thank you Clare for reminding me about him, yes we have seen a few and also I bought the 'Dog Listener' book and she has some good ideas too..

Julie said...

Awww what a sweetie, she looks so proud of her new hairdoo!!!

Roz said...

Awwwww, she looks beautiful, lol. I think our Golden Retriever could do with a good shave, lol, her coat is wavy and gets the odd dreadlock, and she absolutely hates being brushed.

Roz x

Neabear said...

What a cutie!

Bonnie said...

What a cute furbaby.I know she is exhausted. My Buffy was at groomers 6 hours. Lord knows what takes them so long. She will feel much better.