Monday 5 January 2009

Spring is in the air!!

This morning I noticed that our resident squirrel was high up in the trees outside our back gate and then I realised that there were two! They were playing follow my leader swapping the lead and chasing one another. One looked like our little podgy one, he is fat and the other slightly smaller.
We all watched as they skipped up the fencing and right up to the kitchen window and looked in!
It was delightful to watch them both as they scurried around the garden and both feeding on the bird table at the same time..so our Mr Squirrel has got himself a Mrs!
Spring is in the air it seems!

PS I was able to change my header pic.... Hurrah!!

4 comments:

stitchersanon said...

A bit early for spring in the air...I hope they dont get too springy, not yet ;-(

Lovely see though lol

Angela said...

It's definately winter here. Nice shot of the squirrel.

Cindy F. said...

Great pic for your header! Your new blog colors look great too!

Julie said...

Snow on the ground here still, but that doesn't stop our resident pair still trying to find their nuts they buried, Dh will love all the hols in the lawn NOT!!!!