Monday 25 May 2020

Sewing happily

Well this lock down has turned off my gardening enthusiasm but switched on my sewing!
I am happily sewing each evening and thoroughly enjoying the tiny stitches. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed hand sewing.
Every separate part of putting these together might seem a bit of a faff to some, as each one has to be tacked into position but I am loving it. 
This photo doesn't do the colours justice but anyone who regularly looks at my blog knows photography isn't my fortè.

Chrisxx

8 comments:

Julie said...

It's pretty.
I'm finishing off my crochet blanket then will try to put my hexi's together and make into something.

Joanne Noragon said...

My mother was an exquisite seamstress. So are you.

Joy said...

That's lovely! Absolutely beautiful.
xx

mamasmercantile said...

What a great project, looks wonderful.

Rachel Flowers said...

I have a bag of hexy's for hand sewing - maybe your post inspired me to pick it up for a change! Its really lovely work x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Those hexagons look good. Have you decided what size of finished project this will be?

Winifred said...

I love those colours, my favourites!

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Wow, that's impressive for hand sewing. That takes patience.