Tuesday 10 March 2020

Ta da...at last

 I've been a while crocheting this, not that I wasn't interested, just had winter blues and tiredness.


It's just big enough for a lap throw and I 've used it already! It's warm and cosy soft.
Now I'm knitting, quite difficult with my arm as it causes it to ache, but as I carry on it will ease.
As soon as I've knitted enough to show I'll post about it. 
With the sunnier days I feel more like knitting. 
Keeps my mind from thinking about the diet (grrrrr ) and of course we now have the threat of the virus.
So best keep happy and active. 
What do you think?
XX

3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Looking forward to progress pictures.

Joy said...

It's beautiful - well done.
Knitting makes my arm and shoulder ache at first and then it gets used to the movement and stops hurting. I don't like not having a knitting project on the go but I have so many hand knits I can't justify making any more. Frustrating!
xx

Julie said...

Well I do like that, a lovely colour combination and it does look cosy. I try to have 1 knitting and 1 stitching project on the go.