Friday 20 March 2020

My latest project.

I'm knitting this sleeveless cardi with wool so it will be warm. I didn't have long enough circular needles so have bought new,  but my shorter ones are ok for the fronts. With this suggested self isolation there's lots of time to now knit, crochet, sewing etc and we're concentrating on the garden. It's going to be strange not to pop out for a coffee, which we do quite often, but we want to stay safe and help to reduce the spread
And here's the right side started with some daffs from the garden which had blown over.
The wool is Drops Karisma 100% wool colour is Denim. 

I am struggling a bit with it,  as knitting makes my broken arm ache most dreadfully, while crocheting doesn't. This, therefore might be one evening knitting and another evening crocheting or maybe just resting. It's not like I'm going anywhere!
What are you doing with all this time at home?

XX



3 comments:

Julie said...

Liking that pattern, its lovely.
A little sewing, a little knitting, a bit of reading, baked a cake.
love and blessings

Joanne Noragon said...

Chris, I'm still knitting the same pair of socks I began three or four years ago. One sock to the toe, but it has a dropped stitch, way back, that I must fasten down.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like your colour of wool, Chris. I think you are right to alternate knitting with crochet or something else.