Tuesday 2 October 2018

What am I like???

I have struggled to sew this for #2 GS and I hate it.
SO...
I am ripping the whole lot out and making a simple chevron design.
I have found a super you tube and so off I go with my seam ripper, if I can find it!! 

I seem to be spending an awful lot of time re-doing stuff but if I don't like it before it is finished, I know I will never like it.
Am I mad?? Are you like this, and have to put things completely right and as you like it, even if it means undoing days of work?

Jumper/cardigan progress...its coming along nicely.

XX





3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

If its not right for you, it will never be right so go with what you feel is needed. Hope you are keeping well.

Vickie said...

No, I agree. If your heart is not in it anymore, just don't do it. I feel the same way. Things just don't get done if you no longer like them.

Julie said...

If it doesn't warm the heart and make me feel good, it has to come out