Tuesday 20 September 2016

So what is this going to be?

 I am working on this, I wonder if anyone can guess what it will be?
It is not a blanket!
 
We are still working on our jigsaw. We had a break as we had Dh's  mum here for 12 days to stay so we didn't do any then and she was happy to eat at one end of the table as the jigsaw was the other end! There will be a photo when it is finished, which we hope to do soon. I have asked my #1DS for one for crimbo! Anyone else ask for presents or do you like a surprise?
xx
 
 

7 comments:

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Hm a table cloth? Rug? It's pretty!

Brigitte said...

These colours of your crochet piece are beautiful, I love them all. But hmmmm, not a blanket?

mamasmercantile said...

I am guessing it is a throw. We like surprises and are usually blessed with things that we love.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Maybe a large floor cushion, Chris? I like your colour choices.
If there is something I would really like for Christmas, I will say what I would like but I also like a surprise!

Pull the other thread said...

Is it a floor cushion? Looks lovely, really like the colour. Sometimes I ask for things if there is a particular thing I need/want. I think it also makes it easier for the giver to have idea of something they know you would like

Vickie said...

Well it is pretty, but I am stumped as to what this is!

Julie said...

I'm so sorry you are still suffering with your arm so much Chris.
I'm going to be naughty and say are you stitching yourself a lovely coloured sling to help with your arm .... sorry! xx