Tuesday 9 July 2013

Progress of Beach Hut

I am thoroughly enjoying this little design, lots of bright colours and lots of little things to see in it.
For new followers, this is a Bothy Threads Cut Through, design Beach Hut. I am stitching it on 28C evenweave, colour ice blue with the recommended DMC threads and A member of the Cut Through designs SAL run by Linda.

While watching the tennis (hurray for Andy's win!!) it did take a back seat, but it came out last evening, Monday the SAL stitching night,  altho I might do a few extra days of stitching this.  I so love it!
Happy summer days... isn't it gorgeous weather!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely design, just right for summer.
I was so pleased Andy won too!

cucki said...

Congrats to Andy :)
Sweet stitching x

Vickie said...

I am happy you are having gorgeous weather. And that you are thoroughly enjoying your stitching!

Jennifer Hays said...

It's really nice, Chris. Enjoy the good weather!

Beth said...

A beautiful design!

Julie said...

Going to love watching this grow, I love beach huts.

butterfly said...

Looking bright and beautiful.


Shirlee said...

Great progress!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Beach Hut looks incredible! You've gotten so much done already! What a speedy stitcher you are, Chris!

Linda said...

Great progress on Beach Hut Chris. You have gotten a lot done for the first week. I posted a pic on the SAL page on my blog.

Linda

Penny said...

Very colorful and summery! :)