Wednesday 16 February 2011

What a bargain knitting book!

The new yarn I ordered arrived last week and I am delighted with it.. It will be used for the sock a month challenge for February and March. And just look at this book of patterns it was only £2.00.
 I saw it when we were shopping in Tesco and had to have it. It is absolutely gorgeous and has a variety of patterns, modern cardigans, socks, cushions, the sweetest little baby booties and scarves and hats. I could spend hours just looking through it!!
What a bargain...
And these socks are a must to knit, they are so, so pretty
Love this cushion and knitted ones are all the rage.
Oh for a 36 hour day to enjoy all these lovely things to make!  And doesn't the month seem to be rushing away? We are more than half way through it already and isn't it nice to see the sun, albeit still be a bit chilly in the early mornings; roll on spring!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Enjoy your new book, it looks lovely.

Lesleyanne said...

I hope you enjoy your new book. Looks like there is some great patterns in their.

amelia said...

That book looks wonderful. I wish they sold it here and I'm wondering if I could order it from somewhere!

Elisa said...

Great bargain!! Oh yes if only there were more hours each day!

Julie said...

What a super bargain!

crochet lady said...

That looks like a great book, with a lot of great patterns.