Friday 13 March 2009

Some finishes


This is the mattress pin cushion I did for the Year Long Prairie Schooler exchange for Stephanie



The back


And the sides

This was my first attempt at a mattress finish and I am rather pleased with it! I did the little scissor fob to match the PS design.

This is what I did to take to Australia for my friend Jennie... I took the photo very hurriedly when I was packing it and against the wall in Emily's room doesn't do it justice!



This was my PS from Donna... and I love it, so beautifully stitched and finished

And just look at the back, isn't the fabric beautiful and compliments the colours of the front so well.

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

That is a very beautiful mattress pincushion you made. How lucky for the recipient. The pincushion you received is also very lovely

Julie said...

Stunning PS stitching both sent and received.

Carly said...

i like your art work i love to do stuff like that. i spin on the wheel, paint, paper making, sweing, jewlery, aot more i just wanted to say that you are really good at what u do