Thursday 5 February 2009

Blog award


Whoooeeee I have been awarded fabulous blog award by Clare , thank you Clare... I am delighted! Now I have to chose five people who I think have a fabulous blog and list five addictions!



It isn't hard to list my addictions:- but I am afraid they are all very boring... I don't even go a bundle on chocolate! I debated about listing 'you know what as did Elisa and Clare but I am afraid strong cheese melted on toast won!! LOL


# Stitching obviously


# Reading


#Surfing, not the sort you do on the crest of a wave, the sort that ends up with spending money!


# Day dreaming !


# Strong Cheese especially melted on toast


Now Five fellow bloggers:-
Gaynor who grows cabbages as well!
Connie who always leaves me lovely comments
Angela.. a beautiful stitcher and a fellow book worm!
Julie who knits and stitches!
Cindy... that lone star stitcher!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on receiving the award, thank you for awarding it to me

Cindy F. said...

Congrats Chris!!! You deserve a Fab award! and thanks for sharing with me:) I'm addicted to all of your addictions...especially the melted cheese!(good one:)

Sue said...

Congratulations Chris on your award, love your new blog look too.

Sue x

Clare-Aimetu said...

You are very welcome Chris :)

stitchersanon said...

Thank you...
And congratulations on your award lol