Tuesday 19 March 2019

TA-DA at last!


I have finished my Attic24 Sweet pea blanket at last and I haven't even done it full size. It was a single bed size but I only wanted a throw for our summer house settee. I chose the Posy colour sequence and the border is my own design and I love it. 
It is squishy and soft and in my eyes lovely.
I love the colours and with the remainder of the yarn I shall do some cushions but with a different stitch. I have thoroughly enjoyed crocheting this and would do another Lucy blanket although we don't need it,  I just like the crocheting. DH bought me the pack as a Christmas present. I asked because I know men can't read minds!
Anyone else ever crochet a Lucy blanket?

XX



4 comments:

Winifred said...

That's lovely Chris. A great Christmas present!

I was tempted to do this one but am now looking at Changing Tides on the Coastal Crochet blog which is lovely. https://coastalcrochet.com/2019/02/08/changing-tides-blanket-cal-introductions-and-planning/

It's in the same wool so should be lovely & soft & there's the choice of DK & Aran so this could be your next project Chris!

Vickie said...

This is gorgeous Chris. I especially love the border!

Julie said...

Stunning finish, perfectly timed for the first day of spring tomorrow

Joanne Noragon said...

It's beautiful.It looks huggable.