Friday 27 January 2017

Do you remember?

 
A while ago I asked what you peeps you thought this might be.

It has taken me a quite a few weeks, but here it is. A flat bottomed knitting bag.
It should have some crochet flowers with the lace trim, but I have packed my spare wool so that will have to wait!
I quite like it as it is, it's fully lined, which I had to hand sew as I couldn't manage to use the sewing machine, although I think I could now.

I am using my arm a lot more but not fully, it is still painful. I am booked for a CT and MRI scan middle of February, so things are happening albeit slowly.
Anyway hope you like my new knitting bag.

XX

7 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Your knitting bag is wonderful. Nice to hear you can manage to use the arm a bit. Hope the tests go well.

Vickie said...

Oh how clever Chris. I am glad things are moving along with your arm. I am also glad you are using it more. Hope you are not too stressed with moving.

Julie said...

Great idea, and so useful too.

Amy at love made my home said...

Glad that things are taking little steps towards improvement!

Katya said...

Nice bag!
Hope your doctors' appointments in February bring some good news.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That will be a useful bag, Chris. I hope your appointments go well later in the month.

Rachel Flowers said...

That is s gorgeous bag x