Friday 31 January 2014

OPAM

 
Every thing can be fun but sometimes we need a push and OPAM is going to push me to get things done And Enjoy it!
Even when it's raining we can take the opportunity to sit and stitch or sew inside and enjoy!
 
So apart  for the birthday thread exchange I haven't joined anything new this year but when I saw OPAM on Kate's blog, I knew it was for me, because it fits in with my 2014 plan to finish what I have in my WIPs
It's to finish One Project A Month
It's being organised by
But if you want to join up you need to apply right now as the closing date is today!
OPAM
Whew I was just in time!
 
Happy stitching or sewing or knitting or hooking what ever it is you like to do.
 

 

5 comments:

Beth said...

I need to be pushed a lot Chris! LOL

Brigitte said...

Sounds like a very good plan, and if the WIPs aren't too big it's certainly doable. Good luck with it.

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your finishes.

Kate said...

Hi Chris - glad you made it.
I have my next two finishes lined up already, I just hope I can keep up the momentum.
Thanks for the blog link and your comment yesterday.

SoCal Debbie said...

OPAM sounds great! Too bad I read your blog post late and it's too late to sign up! I'm looking forward to cheering you on your monthly finishes!