Wednesday 22 November 2017

Good News!!

Good news my shoulder x-rays looked good and the muscle is pulling the replacement into the correct position. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at last, except I am anaemic, so to see my own Dr about an iron supplement, hope it will be better than the bombs they used to give when I was pregnant in the sixties!!  I saw the Registrar who I saw in the hospital, who was sent for when I was groaning in pain after my op. when the shoulder block had worn off. I didn't really see his face as I was hanging my head down groaning!! It seems I am 7 days older than his mother, so I said I hoped she was in good health for her age!!
I am to keep this huge sling till I am seen again 12 December when I 'll have physio at the same time, so an immense relief. Thank you to you all who have remembered me in your prayers.. 
The whole day was really difficult, even though we travelled 1st Class and we were so relieved to get home.. and relax... whew!! An easy day planned for tomorrow we will shop local in Saxmundham and browse the high street there...
Yeah I am going to have two arms again after all this time, more than 2 1/2 years!!
XX

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Good news indeed Chris! HOORAY! I am still praying.

Joanne Noragon said...

:-)

Margaret said...

Congratulations. That is good news. Your surgeon must be pleased too.

Yarrow said...

That's great news about your shoulder. Carry on looking after yourself and it will be amazing when it's healed. Hugs to you.xxx

Julie said...

Fablous news!
xx

Daffycat said...

I am so pleased to hear this news! After 2.5 years I’d be almost afraid to hope. Yay! You hang in there and we can heal together!

Terri said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Great news, Chris. It's been a long time coming. I hope your appointment on Tuesday also goes well.

Yarrow said...

I'm back in France and catching up with blogs again. I hope you're continuing to improve dear Chris, stay smiling.x