Sunday 26 April 2015

A fresh look to our garden

It rained quite heavily in the night. I didn't hear it because I slept really well.
I am so much better. I still can't move my arm, but I can rotate my hand which I couldn't till yesterday, so I am healing.
 
Still can't do a whole lot of things, but it is a lot easier.. it doesn't hurt so much getting out of bed and as I am sleeping by myself in our back bedroom,  I can see our garden out of the window. Sorry about the washing lines, but DH has done so much washing he left them up. I  love the tulips and will buy some more for next year.
I am getting impatient now and looked at some quilting sites and found a quilt pattern for some fabric I've had a while  and also I am missing my cross stitch, and I am annoyed I didn't get that cardigan finished.. but as soon as I can I will be doing as much of everything I can. Thank you to all who have wished me better, lovely to read your comments.
            
 
xx

11 comments:

sunny said...

I know it's not easy, but please take it easy and don't rush your recovery. Follow doctor's orders and don't push yourself. Reread all your quilt books, and look at pretty quilts and stitches online.

Theresa said...

The rain really makes everything fresh and green:) Hope you continue to improve! Praying for you! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

Brigitte said...

So good to read that you are feeling better and the pain in your arm is not as strong as before. YOu will see, soon you will be able to stitch and sew again.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely to read that you are starting to feel better, Chris. May it continue.

Vickie said...

The garden is looking great Chris.
I am glad you are improving.
I am also glad you have such a helpful husband.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope you heal quickly and well! Your garden is so lovely!

Poppypatchwork said...

Glad to hear you are improving, your garden looks green and lush.

Cath said...

So glad that you're starting to feel better. hope the lovely weather continues so it can cheer your days xxx

Una said...

Your garden is really lovely,I'm so pleased your feeling a little better Chris but don't be to brave to quickly,it will take some after care for you to fully heal properly.Big Hugs.Unaxxx.

Unknown said...

Chris, glad to hear that your arm is improving. I can understand your frustration at not being able to knit and sew but I am sure it will not be long before you can pick up your hobbies once more. xx

Julie said...

I hope you are getting better with each passing day. Your garden looks wonderful Chris.
xx