Tuesday 31 March 2015

OPAM... finished my little square design.

This is my March finish for OPAM
It's the little square design by Gail Bussi.
I loved stitching this and intend to frame it to go with some other little designs that are in squares.
 For April I hope to finish this cardigan. The yarn is from Drops and is a mixture of wool and alpaca, so very soft. I bought it when I went to Yarn Dale last year.
 
I am looking forward to knitting for a change and as I am on the last sleeve there is a good chance to get this finished!
Hello to my new followers, I am working my way through all your blogs, such wonderful work and fantastic photos.
I have loved reading about your crafts and life stories, we are all like a family from all over the world.
Happy blogging all.

XX
 
 


12 comments:

Cath said...

Beautiful finish Chris. I love the colour of your yarn too. Very bright and cheerful . Hope you have a lovely Easter xxx

Linda said...

Beautiful sweater Chris. I love the red. Congrats on the awesome xs finish.

Linda

Jacqueline Morris said...

Ooooh I love your little square stitching design, it's really pretty.... Lots of cute things there.
And now your knitting....I never could grasp knitting...tried and all I can do is a scarf!! Ha ha your knitting is lovely, and such a magnificent colour your wool, I love it!!
Keep smiling :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

wow...gorgeous well done on the finish

Annette-California said...

How beautiful your little squares sampler! LOVE the yummy colored yarn your using for your sweater! Looking gorgeous! love Annette

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The colours in the little square sampler are beautiful. I like the cardigan you are knitting.

Caz said...

Love the little sampler,, what size is it? Looks fairly small.

Faith... said...

What a pretty finish and I love the sweater color!

Theresa said...

Congrats on finishing that beautiful square:) I know it will be gorgeous framed! Enjoy working on that cardigan, LOVE the color! HUGS!

Julie said...

A superb finish Chris, such a pretty design.
Your cardigan looks lovely and will be so cosy and snug with alpaca in it.
Blessings to you both this Easter .xx

Unknown said...

A lovely finish Chris. I love the delicacy of Gail Bussi designs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice finish, very fresh and Spring like.
I have a few of Gail Bussi's designs in various magazines.