Thank you Katya for thinking of me and awarding me this.
Leibster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Leibster is awarded by bloggers to other new (and not so new) bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers., to help spread the word and help the new talented bloggers gain wider recognition.
The Leibster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
These are the bloggers I have chosen, their blogs are inspirational so please visit them.
And five random facts about me??
1 I read all the time and can sit a read a book in a day and do!
2. I do not like cross stitch teddy designs or those like them.
3. I am always dieting
4. I love 'The Archers' a radio programme which I listen to everyday.
5. I go to a weekly patchwork and quilting class and love it.
Hope those I have awarded this award will be delighted.
Happy stitching all