Tuesday 10 November 2009

WIPs and our beautiful Nell

Thank you to all of you that commented on my pressie for my DH, he has put it up although I still need to straighten it up in the frame, so thats a job for today.
It may not look as though I have stitched a lot this week but everything is moving along nicely and with all this I am working at my pieces for my PIFs, there are only so many hours I can fit in for stitching!! Shame?

LHN Prairie Sampler SAL, this is being run by Mercedes and I hope I can stitch the next section this week although I am still waiting for one colour as Thread Bear didn't have it and had to order it. Its lovely to stitch 28c Jobelan colour Mushroom and the recommended silk threads. Lovely colours and smooth to stitch.

My Blue Ribbon WIP, I still love this and this has now become my piece for the Step by Step 2009 SAL run by Gaynor.


My Summer Celtic Lady... and I have started this and isn't is beautiful, I can't wait to stitch this each week

And here is our lovely Nell sitting on my best Laura Ashley chair, looking as though it is hers! She is now 8 months old and weighs 15 pounds which is the same weight as I have lost so its great to lift her up as she feels really heavy and think... thats what I have lost!


Travelling Stitcher SAL now has 17 members so roll on January when we can all start..

Happy stitching all..Cold wet day here so a stitching day!! YES!!

8 comments:

Mylene said...

Beautiful progress on all your WIP's.

Great picture of Nell!
Congrats on the weight loss.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. Well done. Nell looks adorable and so relaxed. Your WIP's all look wonderful. Yes roll on January 2010 when we can all start on our SAL. Hope you are keeping well. Love Michelle x

Neabear said...

Wow! You have quit a few projects going. And Nell is so cute! Keeping your chair warm for you!

t said...

All your WIPs look lovely. Ohhhh, I love that puppy. I'm a dog person: cats?, no thank you. I'm happy to hear about your weight loss, well done sweetie!!!!.

Carolyn NC said...

Love your WIP's Progress! Congrats on the weight loss, too!

Karan said...

WTG on the weight loss - you're doing great! :0)
All three WIP's are absolutely gorgeous! So looking forwrad to your next updates. :0)
Nell is a sweetie & the chair looks like it was made just for her. :0)

Julie said...

Wonderful progress, they are all so different no wonder you have such enthusiasm for them all.

Nell is cute

Julie said...

Thanks for your comment about my BP, the blue thread i used was Carries Creations in Wedgewood, i have 4 skeins left if you would like them and it will be enough as you need the same dye lot for a larger piece. My email can be found through my profile on the blog.